Thursday, December 30, 2010

Big Tent Poetry: List poem

Forever Young--Naturally, or not?

by Laurie Kolp

Good Morning!
Hurry up…
Anti-puff eye roller
Cucumber, teabags, witch hazel (Oh, my)
Advanced Revita Lift-- night and day
Oatmeal, honey, lemon, yogurt (Key Lime pie?)
Wrinkle De-Crease Collagen Filler
Egg whites and coconut oil (Virgin)
Sunscreen, SPF- (infinity)
Hats-- baseball, straw, Panama, Stetson (Howdy Pardner!)
Surgery-- tummy tuck, Gastro-bypass, boob job?
Exercise, water, fruits and vegetables (Hoot, Hoot)
Loreal hair color to hide the gray
Oils-- mustard seed, jojoba, castor, ginger, sesame
Pony tails, scarves and Donald Trump (not) comb overs, too
Rapunzel’s golden hair? (Tangled remedy, of course)
Clean living, acceptance, attitude (Amen)
Slow down…
Good Night!


Big Tent Poetry's prompt this week was to write a list poem.  I hope you enjoyed mine.  Thanks for visiting... please come again.  Oh, and I would love to have you follow me.  ~Laurie

Happy New Year!   

9 comments:

Joyce Ellen Davis said...

I did enjoy reading your poem--a great LISTing! LOL

Anonymous said...

I love the sounds of all the oils- that might be something to explore in its own poem! Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

sounds perfectly legit and reasonable to me! (says the natural, ahem, redhead)

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like an awful lot of work and time. I gave up long ago and what you see is what you get, lol. But certainly enjoyed your list and the sounds that it created, Have a Happy New Year,

Elizabeth

Wayne Pitchko said...

enjoyed your list poem....thanks for sharing

Laurie Kolp said...

Thanks, everyone, for your kind comments. Happy New Year!

flaubert said...

Laurie yes forever looking for the fountain of youth. Nice list.
Happy New Year.
Pamela

Anonymous said...

Well, I smiling ear-to-ear. Fun list poem, Laurie.
Happy New Year,
Victoria

Kristen McHenry said...

Oh, my gosh, I so relate to this! One of these days I am just to give all of it up. No more nothing--I'm just going explode in one big puff of fat, wrinkles, gray hair, under-eye circles, and bad attitude. That will a be glorious day, and I can't wait! :)