Monday, April 1, 2013

Welcome April, Welcome All!




Happy National Poetry month! I'm going to be pretty busy writing lots of poems... I love it. Please check out my poems for the Pulitzer Remix. I have the book Rabbit at Rest by John Updike. Every single word for all 30 poems has been taken from the text. Here is my offering for Day 1. I will put a direct link on my sidebar and also on my FB page and Twitter. You can subscribe to daily updates if you'd like. I also plan on linking to my usual sites and offering poems from both the Poetic Asides PAD challenge and NaPoWriMo prompts. Hope to see you there.

What will you be doing this month to honor poetry?

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

cool...got my day 1 up as well....gonna be a crazy month full of poetry!

Buddah Moskowitz said...

Good for you - I'm posting my usual rubbish, but this year doing it without the arbitrary "prompts" by Robert at PA. (Really? Write a hello poem? Write a goodbye poem? Write a banana poem? He claims to plan the month's prompts out ahead of time -meaning what, in the time it takes his laptop to boot up? Ok, enough being a grump. )

Sarav said...

Laurie,
Hi!! So excited about this month--I'll be participating with Robert too, he's who got me started.

Looking forward to reading your poems--happy writing!!