Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nature's Painting

What would Texas be like without the beautiful wildflowers that bloom each Spring? My personal favorite is the bluebonnet and they were beginning to take over grassy fields up towards College Station. I remember when I was in college I used to love to drive home in the Spring simply because of the beautiful flowers that painted the grasses. Blues, reds, yellows and oranges decorated the huge land expanses like an artist's palette. We were not the only ones stopping to take pictures. Families, couples, friends and even pets were spotted posing for the camera as we drove by. Now is the time to capture this beautiful sight- a natural Monet painting created by Texas wildflowers. Just be sure not to pick the bluebonnets!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Hehehe... these are beautiful pics. They remind me of when I was 13 years old and i wanted to be a model & i had pictures taken in about 5 different outfits (I changed in the car)... i'll have to tell you about it on the phone.