Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Do You See What I See?

These pictures were taken Saturday when we picked Ms. Angelle's ashes up from the funeral home and brought them to Anna's house. In the top picture, the children are posing on the stairs. Andrew is Ms. Angelle's godson and in the bottom picture, you can see him in the mirror's reflection, along with our family picture beside the blue bag that contains Anna's ashes. She wanted the ashes placed in the big urn and set beside the smaller one, which contains her husband's remains.
I would LOVE feedback on these photos... especially since I want to know if you see what I see and if we think the same thing. Talk to me!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Oh Laurie- you know what I think.... Amazing! Comforting... They are still with us!! So many signs everywhere. The orbs tell us! The picture on the bottom is truly amazing too, the image in the mirror - wow, what are the chances????