Sunday, April 25, 2010

Play...

Next week is National Playground Safety Week. I was writing an article about it that reminded me of all the mishaps we have had on playgrounds through the years. Here are the ones I can remember:

1. Broken nose
2. Broken arm
3. Broken growth plate in foot
4.  Knotted head
5.  Busted open head
6.  Scratches and bruises

I challenge you to identify which child had each accident: Katie, Andrew or Nicholas.  Please put your answers in the comments and get a surprise from me.  Oh- and be safe on the playground!

3 comments:

grandma-on-the-go.blogspot.com said...

I'm guessing the boys received more than 2 to 1 over Katy.
I don't hazard a guess about which ones did which. Nice blog.

Jeni said...

I'd say Kate 3,4,6. Andrew 1,5,6. Nicholas 2,6. :)

LKHarris-Kolp said...

The answers are:

Nicholas- 3,4,6
Andrew- 1,2,5,6
Katie- 4,6

P.S. I failed to mention Nicholas' broken finger and Katie's cracked wrist.