Saturday, September 4, 2010

Stones

Fiona Robyn's a handful of stones publishes one stone everyday.  I am so proud to announce that mine is posted as today's, September 5, 2010, choice.  It is a true recap of the time my husband sailed the flooded waters of our street after tropical storm Allison.  (I must come up with another one depicting the time he navigated his model sailboat down the street after a hurricane).

Please click HERE, a stone's throw to my words.

Directly from the website: a small stone is a polished moment of paying proper attention. A shiny new stone will be published here every day.

I will have another stone appear on September 22, 2010.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great! I left a comment there for you, but my name didn't appear.

Laurie Kolp said...

Thanks...I appreciate the comments!