Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas magic


Merry Christmas! I am sitting in my new plush computer chair, drinking fresh ground coffee from Starbucks, and listening to the kids play happily with their new "stuff."
We are going over to my sister's house shortly for Christmas dinner, so I thought I'd share with you another beautiful cardinal card I received from a VERY SPECIAL friend, Jeni. The message on the front says:

"I heard a bird sing in the dark of December- A magical thing and sweet to remember."~Oliver Hereford

Isn't that so sweet? I absolutely love this card and will cherish it forever! More cardinal cards to come...and Happy Birthday, Jesus!

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.~Isaiah 9:6

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Oh Laurie! This is a wonderful post.... I'm so happy you posted this card! I loved it - it was one of the greatest cards I've ever seen!
David is planning on visiting marys grave tomorrow!
Merry Christmas!