Tuesday, August 4, 2009

An Attitude of Gratitude

One joy scatters a hundred griefs. ~ Chinese Proverb

I am so grateful today! I have discovered that an attitude of gratitude makes life much easier to deal with. Here are some of the things I am thankful for:

1. My family- Three healthy, smart, talented children who are not one bit spoiled; my wonderful, loving, supportive husband who loves me unconditionally.
2. Two sweet, adorable dogs Snowie and Jake.
3. Parents and a sister who live so close and are always supportive and helpful.
4. Wonderful friends who love me even when I don't love myself- who are supportive, caring and understanding. I am so grateful to know they will ALWAYS be here for me~ thanks, my friends!
5. My modest house- it may not be a mansion, or worth a lot, but it's home and I love it. My children were born into this house and they love it, too. There have been many memories made here.
6. Writing, writing, writing (and my writing peers).
AND LAST, BUT NOT LEAST- GOD. Through Him anything is possible!

What are you grateful for today? Please share!

3 comments:

Susan said...

I'm grateful for my internet connection. It helps me keep in touch with friends and the world of ideas when the day to day tasks of childrearing prevent me from phone calls or visits.

LKHarris-Kolp said...

I'm with you, my friend. Can't wait to catch up!

Jeni said...

I am grateful for EVERYTHING!!!!!! including my newfound faith & belief in life after life as we know it!