Friday, August 21, 2009

Snowy & Jake



Snowy and Jake are like fric and frac;
Whenever you see one of them, the other is close by.
They go together like bread and butter,
And together they play and share shut-eye.
Their love is unconditional,
Forever true through thick and thin;
Their lives are plain and simple,
And they will protect us to the end.
Oh, how we love our sweet, cute dogs,
For they are the epitome of true pals.
I wish humans could be more like dogs,
Nonjudgmental and never needing rationale.

~Laurie Kolp

2 comments:

Holli said...

Aww... that is so adorable. And, I really like that picture!

Jeni said...

What a fun blog.... nice writing too :).

I found a new blog by accident looking for Lavender things www.airyfairycupcakes.com.... she also has a blog "always look on the Bali side of life".
I have a secret desire to visit Bali and learn their peaceful way of life - now I can live vicarously through her blog. Let me know what you think.