One word. That's all it takes. To change a life forever.
Let me give you a few examples of what I mean.
1. Onus- This is the one word that Andrew had to spell this week to win first place in his grade level spelling bee.
2. Priest- This is the one word Nicholas used during his first confession Thursday. He was supposed to say Father.
3. Fly- This is the one thing I would have wanted to be during Nicholas' confession. On the wall, of course.
4. Keen- This is the one word I used to change a poem at the very last minute, and yet the very word the editor did not like.
5. Freeze- This is the one word I do NOT want to hear in the weather forecast again this year.
6. Karen- This is the name of a very special friend who came to town for a visit this weekend.
|Me, Andrew, Nicholas, Karen, Katie, Orb