Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Top 10 Reasons I Haven't Posted Lately...

I've been crabby.
I swallowed a bug.


I was sucked into a hole in the ground, head first... after swallowing the bug.



I've been acting like a bug... rope climbing so much that I couldn't hold a pencil.


A broken pier caught me unaware one day when I was crawling like a bug.

I've been eating too many Christmas cookies (poor elephant).
I discovered chasing butterflies is a great form of exercise... especially since I'm no longer a bug and am a bit freer now because...

Pete finally graduated, so...
I've been celebrating (at other people's houses).
And the number one reason I've gotten behind on blogging- tis the season for making precious memories.

8 comments:

Richard Fenwick said...

I can believe you swallowed a bug, got sucked into a hole in the ground and started acting like said bug. I can also believe you ate too many cookies (as have I), and that you now chase butterflies. But one thing I can't believe is that you've been crabby... :-)

I hope you and yours have an absolutely joyous Christmas, Laurie. Bug free, even.

Rick

Mystic_Mom said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! Loved this, especially the end. This is the season for celebrating and being together. :-) Have a very brightly blessed Christmas.

Brian Miller said...

make those memories....smiles....good job pete...um and maybe lay off the cookies a bit...hahaha

Linda H. said...

ah, yes. The last reason is the best.

beccagivens said...

May the Spirit of Christmas infuse every particle of your life with blessings of joy and peace!! Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! Thank you for a wonderful year and for being YOU!

The Purple Assassin. said...

Very cute reasons! And everything's pretty justified. You did make the best memories while 'not writing' so it's fine. lol.
Happy new year though.
Take Care! :)

Dr. Pearl Ketover Prilik (PKP) said...

Adorable 10 reasons! Congratulations on Pete's graduation. A happy and healthy and peaceful New Year to you and yours :)

Sherry Blue Sky said...

I love this - so funny. And yes, now is the time for making memories for those wonderful children.