Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh, How I Love My Pets


I know it has been a while since I blogged, but my sweet, loving, adorable dogs that I love so much chewed through the internet cable. Yes~can you believe it? They have also ruined everything in our backyard. Beware if you come over~your foot might get tripped up from one of the many holes that they have dug. Yesterday, when I was fretting over Nicholas' cough, Snowy threw up on the living room carpet. This wasn't some small spit up, either. She really got after it. We all just stood there, frozen in disbelief, as we watched her upchuck everything in her tummy. And it was like a gold mine, all the different things I noticed as I was cleaning it up. I'll spare you the details, but who said pigs are the only ones who eat everything? The next time I misplace something, I will have to take a closer look at the poop before I scoop! Gotta go look for some gold...


1 comment:

Jeni said...

Oh boy ~ you have your hands full over there. Maybe snowy ate the aggie ring?