Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Resolutions Update and An Award For Me

Today is January 14 and I have to admit I don't think I am doing very well with my new year's resolutions. The month is half-way over and I haven't had time to do more for my family. I haven't started walking (does getting a WII fit count, because I have been doing that a lot).
I have been praying and meditating more, though. In fact between the WII fit yoga and my meditation exercises, I have started having muscle spasms in my chest. The first night, I thought I was having heart palpitations, but by the second night Pete assured me they were muscle spasms. I sure am glad I didn't have to keep waking him up like I so often do. So, you see, I have done half of what I want to do for the new year, but I guess it's okay. New habits take a while to form and old habits die hard, right?

The good news is that I received this wonderful sisterhood award from my friend and fellow poet Rachel over at . If you haven't already, please check out her blog at www.homemakerslibrary.blogspot.com . It's one of the one's I visit regularly and I love it. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am so honored to receive my first fellow blog award.

P.S. I will be passing along the award to a new recipient within the next couple of days. If you are interested, please leave me a comment and let me know.

2 comments:

Spaceofgrace said...

I'm with you about the new years resolutions!
My blog is at http://homemakerslibrary.blogspot.com. I tried to get the spaceofgrace one but its not mine. :)

hugs
Rachel

Jeni said...

How wonderful to have such an award. I would like to give it to Mary! Lisa too! You should get a friendhood award & a mommy award & a wifehood award :)... don't be so hard on yourself with your resolutions. you made them, that's great! WII does count! baby steps my friend. Gratitude for everything else ~ that will take away your unhappiness!
xo,
Jeni