Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Please Help!

I feel like I have been out of sync with life lately. Sunday I woke up dizzy and sick to my stomach (don't worry, I'm not pregnant). I slept all day long and through until Monday @ 10:00 A.M. I stayed in bed most of yesterday and then went back to sleep at 8:00 P.M. and slept until 7:00 this morning. I am still a little light-headed and weak, but am over the worse part. I used to get this as a child every three months without fail. When I was 12 or 13, my mom took me to an ENT doctor who said he wanted to hospitalize me and run a whole bunch of tests on me. The nurse said it would be a "horrible nightmare" for me, so mom said no. Then I outgrew it while in highschool and college and early 20's, only getting this inner-ear imbalance if I was exhausted (like after finals) or run down. I go through periods of not getting this dreaded disease, then it seems to pop up every now and then. I've had it once before since I started blogging and that was after I had mowed the lawn. Saturday I took down Christmas decorations and dusted and cleaned- perhaps that gets me started- like a sinus problem?

I need help! Does anyone out there know anything about this and have some suggestions? I would greatly appreciate some advice.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

You need to go to the doctor for this.... could be vertigo! I think you should get a scan to rule anything like a tumor out!

Please!

Love you,
Jeni