Saturday, May 1, 2010

A movie and bedtime stories

We just got finished watching "Fantastic Mr. Fox," and I have some good news and bad news.  The bad news is that this movie, which is a cartoon made for kids, is full of lying, stealing, smoking and drinking.  Since when have PG rated movies become bad for young children?  I highly do NOT recommend this movie.

The good news is that "Fantastic Mr. Fox" reminded me of bedtime stories my dad used to tell me when I was a child.  The tales were always about a fox and a weasel and all of the mischief they would get into trying to catch one another.  I always looked forward to hearing my father's imaginary stories.  Hmmm...maybe I will start my own fox and weasel books.  What do you think?

*I have made it easier for you to comment.  I sure would love to hear from you!

No comments: